A Unique Experience
Get ready to scuba dive among mini manta rays, cow-headed rays, guitar sharks and more.
Whether you have diving experience or not, we are waiting for you at
Emaar Aquarium to experience this unique experience.
We provide the excitement of diving with 5 sessions every day. There can be a maximum of 3 divers from the same group in a session.
- Complimentary aquarium admission
- Divers are required to bring their swimsuits, slippers and towels.
- Video and Photo service is included.
- Age 14-18 requires legal parental consent.
- Diving equipment is included in the price.
- Reservation changes or cancellations can be made at least 3 days before the reservation date.
- Half of the program fee is refunded for changes and/or cancellations made 3 days before the reservation date.
- In case of not coming to the program without a change, cancellation and/or notification made in less than 48 hours, the fee will not be refunded and cannot be changed with a new date.
- Visitors arriving after the program time may not be able to participate in the dive on the same day, depending on the intensity of the program. In this case, our staff will assist you with a new reservation date.
Choose The Session That's Right For You
Choose the session that suits you with the form below, and we will call you for confirmation.
Resume the Fun After Diving
Live Nutrition Sessions
Mealtime at the aquarium is more fun than you think! While witnessing the feeding of our creatures, you can get information from our expert team about the feeding habits of these magnificent creatures.
Digital Interactive Games
Draw and color the majestic dinosaurs and magnificent fish on the tablet as you wish, and revive your dreams in the digital world on the Dream Island, the digital interactive playground.
A brand new aquarium experience awaits visitors at Emaar Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
More than 200 Species
A brand new aquarium experience awaits visitors at Emaar Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
5 Meter King Crocodile
The most enormous creature of the animal kingdom, the male giant saltwater crocodile weighing 750 kg and the length of 5 meters, and its female took their place in their new home in Istanbul, Emaar Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
The tunnel aquarium 3.5 meters below the surface offers our visitors an extraordinary underwater experience that makes them feel like they are immersed in an enormous coral reef. You can meet the most fascinating underwater creatures on the planet in the glass-looking underwater walking tunnel with a 270-degree viewing angle.
Can I dive in winter?
Yes, you don’t have to wait for the weather to warm up to dive. The temperature of the aquarium in which to dive is a constant 24°C.
Do I have to know how to swim?
No, even if you don’t know how to swim, you can dive safely thanks to our expert trainers.
Can I take a shower after the dive is over?
Yes, for our divers, there are separate showers, dressing cabins and toilets for men and women.
Can I take photos and videos?
Yes, you can. If you do not have the necessary equipment, our diving team will take videos and photos on your behalf and send them to you via USB or e-mail.
Location and Address
Libadiye Cad. No:82 Uskudar, Istanbul