A Unique Experience
Get ready to scuba dive among mini manta rays, cow-headed rays, guitar sharks and more.
Whether you have diving experience or not, we are waiting for you at
Emaar Aquarium to experience this unique experience.
We provide the excitement of diving with 5 sessions every day. There can be a maximum of 3 divers from the same group in a session.
- Complimentary aquarium admission
- Divers are required to bring their swimsuits, slippers and towels.
- Video and Photo service is included.
- Age 14-18 requires legal parental consent.
- Diving equipment is included in the price.
- Reservation changes or cancellations can be made at least 3 days before the reservation date.
- Half of the program fee is refunded for changes and/or cancellations made 3 days before the reservation date.
- In case of not coming to the program without a change, cancellation and/or notification made in less than 48 hours, the fee will not be refunded and cannot be changed with a new date.
- Visitors arriving after the program time may not be able to participate in the dive on the same day, depending on the intensity of the program. In this case, our staff will assist you with a new reservation date.
Choose The Session That's Right For You
Choose the session that suits you with the form below, and we will call you for confirmation.
Resume the Fun After Diving
Yes, you don’t have to wait for the weather to warm up to dive. The temperature of the aquarium in which to dive is a constant 24°C.
No, even if you don’t know how to swim, you can dive safely thanks to our expert trainers.
Yes, for our divers, there are separate showers, dressing cabins and toilets for men and women.
Yes, you can. If you do not have the necessary equipment, our diving team will take videos and photos on your behalf and send them to you via USB or e-mail.
Location and Address
Libadiye Cad. No:82 Uskudar, Istanbul