Terms and conditions
Welcome to Emaar Aquarium and Underwater Zoo!
1. The content and software of the Site belong to Emaar Aquarium and/or its suppliers and are protected by Turkish and international copyright legislation. A legal copyright notice and various introductory articles have been placed on the site pages. It is forbidden to delete or remove or modify these warnings and texts.
2. Online tickets cannot be combined with other discounts, campaigns and special prices. Child tickets are valid for visitors up to 14 years old. Under 14s must be accompanied by at least one adult (18 years and older). For concession tickets (student/teacher/65+), the relevant ID card must be presented at reception. Family package is valid for mom, dad and 2 children up to 14 years old. The “Family package additional child” ticket cannot be used independently of the family package. Annual membership cards are personalized and cannot be transferred to another person. These terms can be changed by Emaar Aquarium at any time.
3. You agree that you have the right to visit and view this Site solely for your personal use and to use the Site to view events, obtain promotional information, purchase tickets (or other merchandise) and for other personal use. In this context, unless authorized in writing by Emaar Aquarium, you also agree that you will not use the site in any form or manner other than for your personal use, copy, upload, publish, publish, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display or otherwise distribute the information/content/images on the site for any purpose, or subject them to any other unlawful or unauthorized design.
5. It is forbidden to use any robot, spider or other automatic tools or manual processes without the written permission of Emaar Aquarium in order to use our Site for any purpose for which permission and authorization is not granted or to realize any other savings in this context. You also agree that you will not use any tool, software or other hardware/equipment to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of Emaar Aquarium, and that you will not take any action that is unreasonable or imposes a disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of our site.
6. Any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the site, including unauthorized ticket sales, unauthorized framing of the site or unauthorized linking to the site, or unauthorized use of a robot, spider or other automated device on the site is prohibited and any such use will be investigated and any necessary measures will be taken, as well as any necessary legal and administrative remedies.
7. The rights and privileges of users who use Emaar Aquarium, copyrighted information and materials in an unauthorized manner without express permission will be terminated. In particular, users who post articles, images, stories, software or copyrighted or similar content on this site must ensure that the content they upload to the site does not infringe or violate the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as rights to privacy or non-disclosure). In the event that the relevant copyright owner or its representative or any other third party notifies Emaar Akvaryum that a user is using this site as a means of unlawful infringement or violation of rights, or if the infringement is established by a court decision or by the relevant user’s admission, or if Emaar Akvaryum suspects/concerns the situation in any way, the infringing user’s rights to access and/or use this site will be canceled.
8. The commitment of the accuracy and compliance with the law/legislation of the information, contents, visual and audio images provided and published by any third party is the sole responsibility of the persons who perform these actions and/or submit the contents to the site. Emaar Aquarium does not undertake and guarantee the security, accuracy and compliance with the law/legislation of the services/publications and contents provided by third parties, including Users. You also agree that you will indemnify the damages and losses that third parties may incur due to your unfair / unlawful use of the site, including your use of the site to connect to another site or to upload content or other information to the site, While using the site, you declare, accept and undertake that you will comply with the provisions of the relevant legislation, that you will be personally liable for all kinds of responsibilities that may arise before both Emaar Akvaryum and third parties due to your failure to comply with the provisions of the legislation regarding your activities, that you will not make any recourse claim from Emaar Akvaryum due to these responsibilities, and that you will immediately indemnify any possible claims and damages that may be directed to Emaar Akvaryum within the scope of this article.
9. Emaar Aquarium does not warrant or guarantee that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that specific results will be obtained by using the site or its content or by linking to the site. Again, Emaar Aquarium does not give any express or implied warranty and/or promise to the users within the scope of the services offered on the site, including fitness for a particular purpose, uninterrupted continuity, update, functionality, accuracy, accuracy. The Site and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Emaar Aquarium also does not guarantee that the files you upload from the site are free of viruses or contaminating or corrupting features. Emaar Aquarium also disclaims any other express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Emaar Aquarium cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of the site in any way and under any circumstances. Emaar Aquarium does not guarantee any results that can be expected from the use of the site or the use of the Emaar Aquarium service.
10. Emaar Aquarium is not responsible for the acts and actions of third party users of the site, Emaar Aquarium users, advertisers and/or sponsors, nor is it responsible in any way for your acts, omissions and behaviors related to your use of the site and/or Emaar Aquarium service. Emaar Aquarium cannot be held liable for the products, services, acts or omissions of the people, performers, institutions or other third parties who organize any event in connection with the site or referring to the site.
11. In the event that any of the provisions limiting the liability of Emaar Aquarium is found to be contrary to the relevant legislation by the relevant court, the provision in question shall be applied within the scope of the provision of the legislation that complies with the legislation and minimizes the liability, and the liability of Emaar Aquarium shall be determined accordingly.
12. Emaar Aquarium has the right to change the Services and contents offered on the Site at any time; to put a “blog” on the Site, to close the information and contents uploaded by the Users to the system to the access of third parties, including the Users, and to delete them. Emaar Aquarium may exercise this right without any notice or prior notice.
13. Emaar Aquarium may, through the Website, ‘link’ to and redirect to other websites and/or portals, files or contents owned and operated by third parties and other third parties not under Emaar Aquarium’s own control. These ‘links/directions’ do not constitute a representation or warranty of any kind that the website or the person operating the website is endorsed or that the website or the information contained therein is endorsed. Emaar Aquarium does not have any responsibility and/or commitment for the portals, websites, files and contents accessed through the ‘links’ on the Site, the services or products offered on the portals or websites accessed through these ‘links’ or their contents.
14. Emaar Aquarium may temporarily suspend or completely stop the services / site within the scope of the site when it deems necessary. Emaar Aquarium shall not be liable to the users for the temporary suspension or complete cessation of the services or the closure of the site.
16. By using the Site, you agree that in the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to the Site, such dispute shall be governed by and resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You also agree that the courts and enforcement offices of Istanbul (Çağlayan) will be in charge and authorized in case of any dispute arising regarding the site and/or its provisions.